cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to format display (center / left / right align) in VC 7.3 ?

0 Kudos

I have a VC model with buttons, text labels in a classic form.

I would like to center all my elements (buttons, text areas, ..) in my form.

I don't succeed with VC 7.3. I try to use columns, descriptor percentages, ... indentation but it is not calculated with the length of the elements.

Could you please explain me how to do this basic operation ?

Regards

Guillaume

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

the only possibility I found was to use colums. I created a quite simple form with 3 text elements. Then I added 2 more colums to the layout and moved my text elements to the second column. They are all centered now. I guess for a more difficult layout this might be more challenging.

Regards,

Anja

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer but when you have a text Element of 45 caracters and one other with 3 caracters plus a button with only "OK", all those components placed on the second column will not be centered.

I find this new way of arranging elements very confusing. That is a big regression for me.

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are right - this is confusing. I absolutely agree with you. But to be honest - at the moment you need to work with it the way it is designed. I don't think there is an initiative to get more layout options.

I guess the best thing you have is to raise it at VC idea place:

https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/community/ideas/sap_netweaver/sap_net_weaver_visual_composer

SAP VC developers follow it quite regularly and there have been developments done in the past raised in idea place.

Regards,

Anja

Answers (0)