cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Sales Order generation against each sales order line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Experts,

My client is selling finish material and services to finish material my client requirement is Once we save the sales order, line item with service material system should generate Service order for serves which we are selling to customer.

Can any one guide me how to configure in SAP the movement we save sales order system should generate the Service order against all service items.

Regards,

Bharat B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this what you are looking for ??

Creating a Service Order From a Sales Order

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for giving quick response and the link you have provide me, might solve my requirement. Can you please give tell me the configuration setting for the whole scenario in details.

Please explain all Configuration and Material Master setting.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat B

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

tell me the configuration setting for the whole scenario in details.

Sorry I can only guide you and after that, you have to take some efforts to configure based on the documentation provided.  Needless to mention, if somewhere you stuck, post here with what exactly system is giving the error based on which, members will help you.

Again I would like to stress that spoon feeding is strictly prohibited here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply..I have already searched the same link but there is not enough information, that's why i asked for some help...if you are not ready to give help then please don't reply with such lines;

"Again I would like to stress that spoon feeding is strictly prohibited here."

Thanks for your help..    

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through the forum rules.  As a Moderator, I am suppose to follow that and moderate accordingly.  Dont take it in a negative way.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's OK Mr. Lakshmi,

Can you please tell me which standard Sales Document type, Item Category, Material Type and strategy group(Material Master) is being used for that scenario.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Bharat B

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In order to create an automatic service order from sales order, maintain the material in transaction OISD.  Rest of the settings try with normal standard order type and item category.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

Check the below Link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1465620

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Answers (0)