Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARM - Materials not to be inspected

former_member283293
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are using Advanced Return Managment and in a scenario where we return a BOM to our plant, but we only take the parts of the BOM into stock and not the top material. I have made the top material not relevant for goods movement in the schedule line category to acomplish that.

When I create the return order, it explodes and when order is saved, I get a return delivery where to top material is included but not relvant for goods movement.

I then do goods receipt and everything is fine. When I do the material inspection it is also fine, all parts of the BOM are in the inspection document and not the top material.

But when I try to invoice (create credit memo) I get error message that the inspection of the top material of the BOM is not complete and invoice cannot be created.

Anyone who has an idea where this is controlled? The material is not relevant for movement so it should me be inspected at all.

rgds

GAR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto top material master ->quality management view. Click on inspection set-up button and check whether inspection tyep 06 -returns from customers has been assigned. If assigned, remove and then check again.

Regards,

former_member283293
Participant

Hello,

This client does not use QM, so the materials do not have the QM view maintained. Inspection is only done in the ARM - scenario

rgds

GAR

former_member632516
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can someone please add a resolution here?

I am facing the same esceario as reported in the comment from Gunnar Aroen, where a material is not enabled for quality management and still the same error appears.

Please advice.

Diego

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you update here what the error message number is ?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member283293
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error message is VF E 0353 Inspection not closed, billing not possible

rgds

GAR