cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPD94 Shuffler - Adding Production planner (Planner_PPS) as filter criteria

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello..I am having issues in using the BADI "SDP_SELECTOR" for filtering data based on "Planner_PPS" field on MATLOC table. I did implement two methods, "INIT_OBJECT_LIST" and "F4" to make "Planner PPS" to show-up as selection criteria on shuffler and also to get F4 help for thsi field value, now the problem is that I am not able to filter the data based on selected "Planner_PPS" value from F4 help list. please advise me on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the following post.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3222873

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm afraid this question can not be answered without knowing your own logic in method F4 and INIT_OBJECT_LIST, also debug is needed to check your own coding in the 2 methods. Maybe you also need another method LOC_PROD_VALUE_LIST in BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR to realize the requested  function.

Claire

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Claire..Thank you for the info, I already tried implementing the method "LOC_PROD_VALUE_LIST" to filter the data based on production supervisor that I added to shuffler, but the issue is that I am not able to see the "Production Supervisor" in import parameter "CT_VALUE_LIST" of method LOC_PROD_VALUE_LIST",

I am able to see the one table entry in  ct_value _list  but it does not have production supervisor on it, so I can not validate this record for output.

Do you think any config is necessary for production supervisor (PLANNER_PPS) attribute to show up in CT_VALUE _LIST, kindly advise.

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

Rajesh and Dogboy..Please advise if you have any info, requirement is to add additional filter criteria to shufller (sdp94), I added the new attribute (PLANNER_PPS) to drop-up down selection and also added F4 help for this field, I am stuck at filtering the data when the user chooses new field I added, not able to see the new filed "PLANNER_PPS" in BADI parameters to validate, please advise

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello..I am having issues in using the BADI "SDP_SELECTOR" for filtering data based on "Planner_PPS" field on MATLOC table. I did implement two methods, "INIT_OBJECT_LIST" and "F4" to make "Planner PPS" to show-up as selection criteria on shuffler and also to get F4 help for thsi field value, now the problem is that I am not able to filter the data based on selected "Planner_PPS" value from F4 help list. please advise me on this.

I already tried implementing the method "LOC_PROD_VALUE_LIST" to filter the data based on production supervisor that I added to shuffler, but the issue is that I am not able to see the "Production Supervisor" in import parameter "CT_VALUE_LIST" of method LOC_PROD_VALUE_LIST",

I am able to see the one table entry in  ct_value _list  but it does not have production supervisor on it, so I can not validate this record for output.

Do you think any config is necessary for production supervisor (PLANNER_PPS) attribute to show up in CT_VALUE _LIST, kindly advise.

Please advise if you have any info, requirement is to add additional filter criteria to shufller (sdp94), I added the new attribute (PLANNER_PPS) to drop-up down selection and also added F4 help for this field, I am stuck at filtering the data when the user chooses new field I added, not able to see the new filed "PLANNER_PPS" in BADI parameters to validate, please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have added that field PLANNER_PPS in INIT_OBJECT_LIST method; then that field should be visible in the LOC_PROD_VALUE_LIST.

Did you check whether you have added this field for one selection(product/loc) and you are checking some thing else in the shuffler.

Here is the sample code for adding the ABC classification for product/location in INIT_OBJECT_LIST

ls_sel_criteria-object = 'MAABC'.
      ls_sel_criteria-multiple_sel = 'X'.
      ls_sel_criteria-txtsh = wa_dd04v-ddtext.
      ls_sel_criteria-txtmd = wa_dd04v-scrtext_m.
      ls_sel_criteria-txtlg = wa_dd04v-scrtext_l.

clear: l_wa_sel_objects.
* Append ABC indicator to Product Location Object Selection
      loop at ct_sel_objects into l_wa_sel_objects where
                                  object  = 'INTERN_MATLO'.
        append ls_sel_criteria to l_wa_sel_objects-sel_criteria.
        modify ct_sel_objects from l_wa_sel_objects transporting
                              sel_criteria alv_field_cat.
      endloop.

former_member615325
Participant
0 Kudos

Nararjuna..I am looking at my code in init_object_list and comparing with your snippet, I will let you know.

Regards.

former_member615325
Participant

Hi Raghu..I did implement method "LOC_PROD_VALUE_LIST" with following logic, so far tests are okay, thank you very much for your guidance.

reading it_selection table parameter using IOBJNM as "PLANNER_PPS", to get the low field value.

loop ct_value_list.

read /sapapo/matloc tabe with matlocid (ct_value_list+0(22) and planner_pps (it_selection-low where iobjnm eq 'planner_pps).

if return code is zero

else.

delete ct_value_list using index key.

endif.

endloop.