cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

function module to convert currency from INR to USD and which automatically convert USD to INR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have situation here I am searching a function module which convert the currency from INR to USD and vice versa  makes USD to INR   conversion .

Please suggest.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know why you were looking for a Function Module when standard functionality itself will take care of this ??

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

currently I am using  BAPI_EXCHANGERATE_GETDETAIL function module to convert currency from INR to USD and vice versa and maintaining the exchange rate in ob08  to  fetch data for specific report)  but now it is affecting the FI reports and in FI exchange rate type "M" is configured which automatically convert the currency  from INR to USD and inverse it automaically.  

thats the reason i am looking any function module which  convert currency as per the inversion .

I have checked various Function module but fulfilling the requirement.

Regards,

kammy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunny,

you can use function Module

CONVERT_CURRENCY_BY_RATE.

Regards

Dnyaneshwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

CONVERT_TO_FOREIGN_CURRENCY      Translate local currency amount into foreign currency

CONVERT_TO_LOCAL_CURRENCY         Translate foreign currency amount to local currency