SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement scenarios and Ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am an ABAP developer and  newbie to TSW Framework. I want to understand the concepts of Movement scenarios and Tickets?

1) what is a movement scenario ?

2) what information does a ticket give and how is it created?

Please help me in understanding the concepts.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Ravi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can check the documentation of IS-Oil at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/b4/209e377bed7115e10000009b38f842/content.htm

1. Movement Scenario:

TSW movement scenarios determine the Document Processing(Documents that will be posted) that the system carries out for scheduled bulk shipments.

Suppose customer is receiving some material using Nomination(with ref to Purchase contract) then in this case scenarion 23 will be used by system to post PO and GR.

2. Ticket:

This is the official notice Or we can say actual form of Nomination  sent by a partner, such as a carrier, that is sent by fax or E-mail and contains information about the movement of product.

Tcode O4TEN is used for creating Ticket.

Many Thanks,

Jitendra Soni

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can check the documentation of IS-Oil at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/b4/209e377bed7115e10000009b38f842/content.htm

1. Movement Scenario:

TSW movement scenarios determine the Document Processing(Documents that will be posted) that the system carries out for scheduled bulk shipments.

Suppose customer is receiving some material using Nomination(with ref to Purchase contract) then in this case scenarion 23 will be used by system to post PO and GR.

2. Ticket:

This is the official notice Or we can say actual form of Nomination  sent by a partner, such as a carrier, that is sent by fax or E-mail and contains information about the movement of product.

Tcode O4TEN is used for creating Ticket.

Many Thanks,

Jitendra Soni