cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order header text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when creating a sales order for a certain customer it filles a text in the header though in the analisys it shows requirement not fulfilled. If I take a look in VOTXN there's nothing set for this text ID that could cause this text's presence in sales order's header.

In customer's master data this text is not filled...

Do you have any idea if there's something standard that could cause this?

Thanks and regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the same text appears in the preceding document or customer master. If so, it likely has been copied from there, even though analysis doesn't show it. (In this case a message to SAP might be in order.)

Text can also be added in a user exit. An ABAPer should be able to check for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it! A user inserted this text but not with SO10 transaction, he used program SDTEXTE...

And now table STXH must be changed.

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos

From the header data, check the determination icon , you can see where the text is getting picked up from. Once determined, goto spro and navigate to SD-BF-Text and remove the access

sequence assignment to that particular text ID.

Since it's the header, it should be picking up from the customer master or from a preceeding document, if so remove the access sequence assignment , which would stop it from picking up the text automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

As I specified in the first post "in the analisys it shows requirement not fulfilled". I also tested with the same customer and sales are in a test system and although there are the same settings, the text is not filled.

Thanks