Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles containing Workbooks,RSWB_REORG_ROLES report in BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to find roles, which contain workbook. However, the report RSWB_REORG_ROLES shows

a) List of roles(and workbooks alongside). But it is mentioned " References from workbooks in roles that do not exist in workbook storage". But, i have checked that these workbooks exist in Storage, i.e in tables RSRWBINDEX and RSRWBINDEXT. Then what does this report mean?

b)List of roles(and workbooks alongside).But it is mentioned References to workbooks in roles that have no query assignment. However, i have checked and these roles contains queries and workbooks also. Then what does this report mean?

So, how do i find the list of roles, containing workbooks?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can find the list of Workbook and roles under SE16-> AGR_HIER Table -> under SAP_GUID,

Please check.

Regards,

Lokeshwar.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can find the list of Workbook and roles under SE16-> AGR_HIER Table -> under SAP_GUID,

Please check.

Regards,

Lokeshwar.

0 Kudos

your answer is helpful, but is there any report which generates all the roles which have workbook in them