Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in compiling flex - 64K limit

martin_wolpers
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I entered a new dimension in the flex compiling error dimension (see error-message below). Can anybody help me? I'm familiar with the 32K-problem ( and do have functional workarounds for that) but this one is a new one for me.

regards,

Martin

-

Error in compiling Flex application: Error: A function in the code exceeds the 64K byte limit (actual size = '66289'). Since the problem occurs in the compiler-generated deferred instantiation code, please refactor/componentize portions of this document.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

nice work, when will the 128K error available? - With the next SP?

Anyway, can you provide us with the model, that I can check this error on my system?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Marcel

martin_wolpers
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

infortunately I'm not allowed atm to make the model public.

however, I circeled the problem and found a workaround. It has nothing to do with our "old pal 32K", this time it simply was a (sub-)model too large to get deployed (problem with the to-build XML-pakages.)

Background on this: It's a nested iview collecting a lot of data from different parts of a highliy complex model to process an RFC. For monitoring reasons I've switched some of the tables to visible and that acutally caused the error. After hiding the colums the error vanished. (actually was replaced by the 32K error. But that's like meeting an old friend, no problem any more....)

I'm looking forward to sharing the model some time. Would be interesting to get some feedback from the comunity..

regards,

Martin

Message was edited by:

Martin Wolpers