cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Processes and Froms: Workflow data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Adobe forms gurus.

When developing HCM Processes & Form I want to add a workflow approvers data to PDF form.

Something like «People involved in process» but in interactive formular for it can be printed.

So to this:

Would be like this on PDF:

ProcessorStatusDate
Mr. First ProcessorAPPROVED01.08.2012
Mr. Second ApproverAPPROVED02.08.2012
Mr. Third ApproverAPPROVED02.08.2012

Did you've done this before? And do you have any ideas?

I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to some Christopher posts and analyzing tables wrote about my solution here

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you want all that information on the actual form? I would think this would require you to then keep up for a "line type" form field(s) (so you can have a dynamic table that is not fixed length) in your form scenario config. Then you will need a service(s) to "read" who the current person involved in the form is and store this. Lastly, you will need to pass this information along from step-to-step and/or scenario-to-scenario. Not sure WHY you would want/need this on the form itself though when the information is readily available. Are people really going to print this out and reference it later offline? They can always go into Case Mgmt and see all this at any time too....as well as using the "Search Processes" application/iView.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's okay to put some code to interface of PDF-form, but if it's really needed to store data once again in the Z-tables? Or is it possible to get this data from PDF-container? May be it's any record like process reference number to I can get all another information using standard FMs of workflow?

That's the point, that people want to print this form on the last step and use it later offline (some HR processes need to have paper version of the reference according to local law).