cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST/VAT not appearing in final invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario wherein our customer receives full payment (including CST or VAT) as an advance and creates a request for down payment.  After 10 to 15 days, they create a final invoice and then do the delivery and PGI.

Example:
PR00            10,000
ED 12.36%    1,236
BASE+ED     11,236
Vat/Cst 5%    561.80
Total             11,797.80

For the above scenario, I have configured a billing plan as customer downpayment.  While I create a sales order and goto-item-Billing Tab, here first line I am giving present date i.e., 01.08.2012 and data tab 04 as customer down payment. Second line, I entered 12.08.2012 and data tab 02 which is closing invoice so that the system takes the closing invoice value as RS. 11,236 automatically, so that in final invoice the system calculates 11,236 + vat/cst of 561.80 and in closing invoice i am able to create invoice for full amount the same way for the first line item also i.e., for down payment system has to take the value after tax.  However, the system is not accepting this.

System is accepting the down payment value which is before CST/VAT,

Kindly suggest me how I can create a down payment request including CST/VAT.

Thanks and Regards

Adithya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever amount is posted via F-29, for that value, tax will be calculated.  Please let me know whether this is not happening in your case.

G. Lakshmipathi