cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Analysis result not forwarded to next stage -Very Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We are doing risk analysis at form submission . At first stage risk analsys is avaible .First stage if approver take any action and run risk analysis and submit the request ,result of risk analysis is not avaible with next approver .

If first approver desont do anything ,result will be avaible but otherwise not avaible .

Can you please help ? its really urgent ..

I know this was know issue in GRC 10 sp 05 but was fixed in sp 06 . We are GRC 10 Sp08

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh,

There was one fix related to YAC option for risk analysis. Could you please check whether this has anything to do with your scenario. YAC option for risk analysis only works, if there is any change in request.

1702086 -  UAM: Risk Analysis Mandatory setting 'YAC' not working

So please check if this note is implemented or not. Hopefully, this would resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot neeraj for quick responce ,highly appreciated .

Applied note mentioned by you no luck .

Can you please suggest some thing else ? I need to demo this i next one hour to others so quick help will be really great .

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am still struggling h with this issue .any help would be highly appreciated .

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which Support Pack are you running GRC on?

The results of the last performed Risk Analysis should go through with the request (including if any line items are removed/added and a risk analysis has been re-run at a stage).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kaushal

We are on GRC 10 Sp08

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a guess....

Did you check the permissions of the user who ran the last risk analysis? 

I would try to assign SAP_GRAC_ALL  for this approver to test if this is a permission issue. 

Good luck,

Vaner

Answers (0)