How to generate a XSD file?

Hi Experts,

I want to syndicate records from MDM to GDS MDM. For this I want to create a XSD file for the syndication mapping. Please let me know how to create a XSD for syndication? When I had given a search in SDN there are options to generate the XSD file with the help of Java Plugin. Please see that I have only the MDM application components installed in my machine. I am not able to understand the way which has been explained with the use of Plugins in SDN. It is quite urgent. Please help!

Thamizharasi N

Hi Thamizharasi,

As per your requirement, you can generate XSD file or XML schema by using the step by step guide in the below link:

Unfortunately there is no direct method in MDM.But once you have NW CE system and Java jar files ,the process to generate XSD will be very easy.

But still if you do not want to use NW CE , then you can use XomLite or Altovaspy software.

So i would suggest if you have SAP ECC system then create customize Message Type (IDOC Type) and Create XML Schema and convert this XML Schema in to XSD through XI, SAP Studio, Xomlite

I hope it helps you.

Satyam Rastogi

0 View this answer in context