SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F&A Pricing Status with Floor & Celing Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a formula; where I have kept only Final Prices values. The Provisional Values are blank.

Then when I call this formula in my sales order or invoice the Header status of the formula turns to 2 - Provisional value determined.

This should be 1. Further for A term the same is happening it shows 3 - Evaluated provisionally (some of quot fix per. in future).

Also need to know when does the status turns  - 7 Final value determined, calc. override (Ceiling) & 8 Final value determined, calc. override (Floor).

How to control floor and ceiling configuration; that is also my pain area? As customer has a floor and ceiling rate and it should not override that amount.

Need help in understanding why it does so?

PFA the images for the same

1. Formula Display in Invoice

2. Maintain Formula

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Error message is coming due the To date entry you gave in the Fixed period fields.

System is unable to find quotes for future dates till 31.12.999. To date should never be so long.

This date is not the condition valid to date. Change the date to today or until the quotes are available with you.

Good luck

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Error message is coming due the To date entry you gave in the Fixed period fields.

System is unable to find quotes for future dates till 31.12.999. To date should never be so long.

This date is not the condition valid to date. Change the date to today or until the quotes are available with you.

Good luck