cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ9F variant question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a variant set up as below. We would like run this job for particular WBS elements. for Example only 100. But if any project has multiple WBS elements ex 100 and 200, we want to exclude this project from getting picked up by this job. Is there anyway we can control this? Any user exit etc or other criteria?

Thanks,

DMK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your current variant selects the project which falls under 06xxx to 06999xxx and execute.

What do you mean by 100 and 200 WBS elements.You mean to say that some projects have more than 100 wbs elements in project structure?.If that would be the case you have to select some other parameter to exclude them. for example plant, profit center or person responsible etc

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhakar,

Yes! and in this case, all criteria ex plant, profit center or person responsible could be same on both. I am looking for an user exit where I can put the logic when there are multiple WBS element to same project structure then skip the project from processing.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try putting 100* in WBS element field?

regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Actually, I can't just use 100* in the field because some of the projects will have 100 as well as 200 and in that case, we don't want this project to get picked up.

We would projects that has only 100 WBS element to get picked up.

Thanks,