cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK Alternate tax classification (VBAK.TAXK1)

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The customer 30000 is used for all import materials in a specific region, The taxes, GST (when Inco-term is EXW) or HST (when Inco-term is EXW) must become applicable only for one of materials when it is shipped from the  warehouse (0111). 

Any other materials or any other warehouse for this customer must stay not taxable. For this issue Finance has been accruing taxes manually.

For my understanding On SAP standard process, the Ship-to is used to determine the taxes. The tax field is copied directly from customer master data (Ship-to) to the sales order.

I would like to use User Exit: MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK at heather level of the sales order. Using the field Alternate tax classification (VBAK.TAXK1) used to determine if the customer is taxable and on which jurisdiction. (HST / GST/ no tax). The exit will execute at sales order creation with the following logic

If the sold-to party is 30000- LCBO

If the plant is 0111           This plant is for material xxxxx only

If the Inco-term = EXW-, PO number starts with a N, apply GST

Else if the inco-term = FOB- and the PO number starts with a C, apply HST

Else any other inco-term or PO information, NO TAX

End

If the sold-to party is 30000- LCBO

If the plant is 0111                    This plant is for material xxxx only

If the Inco-term = EXW  and the PO number starts with a N, apply GST

Else if the inco-term = FOB- and the PO number starts with a C, apply HST

Else any other inco-term or PO information, NO TAX

Please help me in determinate can l do this in the code and how can l do it

Regards!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard tables, if you check for A040, it will fetch the material tax classification from first tab of the material master.  In addition to this table, you can also have table 342 in your access sequence, of course after including one more field for Payment terms in the combination.  Next, you assign different tax classification in material master for these two fields and have different tax codes assigned in condition record.

Now when you create a sale order, at item level, just change the tax classification to the one what you maintained in material master in the second line.  Check how this behaves and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi G Lakshmipathi

The customer 202570 is used for all import materials is not only one material.  The taxes, GST or HST must become applicable only for specific material (xxx) when it is shipped from the warehouse (0101).

Any other materials or any other warehouse for this customer must stay not taxable.

For my understanding on SAP standard process, the Ship-to is used to determine the taxes.  The tax field is copied directly from customer master data (Ship-to) to the sales order. 

My request consists to charge different tax rates for the same Sold-to/Ship-to.  My solution should be use the plant (0111) and the Inco-term (FOB or EXW)  .

The same material is used to import in different plants, and this material must be taxable only for plant 0101 and also depend of the Inco- term, the taxes, GST (when Inco-term is EXW) or HST (when Inco-term is EXW)

I would like confirm if access sequence like (Customer /incoterms/material/plan/sales doc ty) could be work, I will select the tax code when I will maintain the condition type (ctxj) in order to assign the tax GST or HST.

Thanks for any advance..

Regards!!

Hugo

0 Kudos

Closed

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of saying just "Closed", can you add details on how you resolve the issue so that others in similar situation can benefit out of it.

Regards,