cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC 10: MSMP Stages and approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here I am going to open a discussion on MSMP Stages and Approvers, which in turn related to Access Control Owners under Access Owners in NWBC.

My first question is:

SAP delivered by default 4 stages under SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST process ID as below 

1. GRAC_DEFAULT_STAGE

2. GRAC_MANAGER

3. GRAC_ROLEOWNER

4. GRAC_SECURITY

But my client is proposing Complaince stage. If I want to create a stage like ZGRAC_COMPLAINCE do i need to perform any other configuration?

or simply can I go and put the ZGRAC_COMPLAINCE in Stage Config ID field? 

second question is:

How do I assign Complaince agent approver? If I go for custom agent approver for complaince, where do I manage the logical relationship between this custom agent approver and physical user IDs of Complaince?

Is it possible to maintain the relationship with in the custom agent approver in BRF+ by populating the complaince team Physical user IDs? 

Since we don't have choice to define custom approvers on NWBC Setup -> Access Owners -> Access Control Owners.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

NAG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAG,

Yes you can just put a stage in the path you need to add it to.The only thing you should know prior is what agent ID you want to use.

If you cannot find an standard agent ID which will solve your purpose then you will have to create one.

This can be done very well in MSMP itself.When you create an agent ID you have an option of Agent type.Take a look at it.They can be directly mapped users/pfcg users/groups. So this is where you maintain the physical relation to the agent and User ID.These agents can be for approval/notifications.

This Agent ID will be mapped at the stage level using modify task settings.You can also use notification settings to map this agent for notification purposes.

You can use BRF+ to configure custom agent rule and use that too. That is however required in cases when you have some logic behind dynamic picking of the approvers. As I see from your req you dont require it, its simply a compliance stage which could be a group of people.

When you create a BRF+ rule the user  physical mapping will take place in brf and not in msmp.

Hope this will help meet your requirement.

Regards,

Mona

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Completely agree with Mona..

Hope you maintain the agent rule in Step 2 of MSMP configuration .and also create a custom agent(ZGRAC_COMPLAINCE in your case)  under Maintain agents.

Best Regards,

Sravan