cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRT Framework Exception During the creation of a logical Port

0 Kudos

Hi, I've created a Service Consumer in SE80 using a WSDL, and now i'm creating the logical port using the SOAMANAGER.

I've specified the WSDL-Based Configuration and pasted the url of WSDL.

However system doesn't create the logical port with the following error message:

SRT Framework exception: Initial value "consumer context table" in method IF_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_REGISTRY~CREATE_CONTEXTS_FROM_WSof class CL_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_REGISTRY

How can I resolve it?

Thanks to all,

Mirko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mirko,

without the WSDL it's hard to tell. Can you please check first if you used the right WSDL file. If you use a porttype WSDL instead of service WSDL, this error may happen. The porttype WSDL contains only information concerning the web service design-time representation, but you require the information from the service WSDL, espeicially the URL to invoke the service and policies to describe the authentication method. A service WSDL is created when you create an endpoint for the provider web service.

If you have the right WSDL already, there might be some error with the authentication method, or the endpoint URL. As I said, that's not to tell without the WSDL.

Warm regards - Oliver

0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I've checked the wsdl with the tool "WSDL Analyzer" contained in SOAMANAGER and it reveals correctly the service and the interface, so I think the WSDL is right. Now I try to check all WSDL personally.

Thanks for the answer,

Regards,

Mirko

EDIT: The wsdl defines only the interface but not the service.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue,

In my case i was addressing the WSDL for the port but you need to address the binding.

I've created the port manually filling the username and password in the 'Consumer Security' subscreen'

And in the 'Transport Settings'

URL Acess Path - I've put the URL of the binding

Computer - IP of the system

Port - Port

Protocol - HTTP

And it worked for me

Best regards,

Vagner Rizzo