cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display planned/actual events in local (user) timezone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our system time is PST so the planned events that come from the application system all have a PST time zone.  Actual events are displayed in the local time zone where the events occurred.  We're using the standard /SAPTRX/EM_START ABAP WebDynpro UI displayed via the SAP Enterprise Portal.  Is there a way to have all of these times displayed in the users' selected timezone?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

such an option should come with EM 9.0 in the Webdynpro UI.

Before you could use BADI /SAPTRX/BADI_EH_S Method AFTER_GET_DATA_DISP to convert the date and times.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to find the BADI. cAN YOU TELL ME THE BADI name again.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As written above it is BADI /SAPTRX/BADI_EH_S Method AFTER_GET_DATA_DISP. Should be available in all actual EM versions in transaction SE19.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to find the BADI-BADI /SAPTRX/BADI_EH_S in SE19.It gives me the message "BADI IMPLEMENTATION DOES NOT EXIST".

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no standard implementations available. In SE19 you must create an implementation for the mentioned BADI. If you want to see the BADI defintion you can do this in SE18.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whats the parameter under the method "AFTER_GET_DATA_DISP" which will help me to display planned/actual event in local time zone.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no parameters you need to convert the date/times by coding. In table CONSOLIDATEDEVENTS you should look for the dates and times.

Best regards,

Steffen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_wilson2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to confirm - SAP EM 9.0 allows for a customizing setting that gives the user a choice of viewing times in their "original" timezone, the "users" timezone or a "stated" timezone. This is a per user customizing setting.