cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit MDUG Template?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to include extra policy related fields such as, Policy - "Version, Status..." in MDUG template? From one of the requirement we have is, we have to upload all legacy Masterdata into the system. There are documents which are in version 3.0 and published status. When we upload data using MDUG template, typically all policy objects are created as draft.

In short, upload version 002/3/4..published document through MDUG template?

Thanks

Sreenath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys! Here's the situation.

REQ1: If "Status" and "Version" couldn't be added, how can we upload current published documents, and previous versions? I think it doesn't make sense to run workflow for 1800 published documents we have.

Q2? I've gone through the note 1636985 for additional attachment functionality to the MDUG template. We are using SP7 and that include attachment functionality default. My Question, Is there a possibility to attach document in MDUG template? or we have to run GRFN_POLICY_ATTACHMENT  report, from there we have to attach Policy document. And also seems to be we couldn't able to add more than one document for a policy object during upload?

Appreciate your response.

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenath,

Check the link for adding user defined fields in MDUG tool -

https://wiki.wdf.sap.corp/wiki/display/SAPGRC/MDUG2010+User+Guide#MDUG2010UserGuide-SupportingCDF

But we cannot add all the fields as user defined fields.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you know where I can find the CLM upload template?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenath,

Adding to the Rajeshwari's answer, Status and Version fields cannot be fixed as they keep changing as per the policy. So, by default each policy is considered as New Policy and the default status set to Draft. For more details on MDUG for PC10.0 you may refer to SAP note number 1563286.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Yukti

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenath,

You can include the custom/user defined fields to MDUG template through SM34 (View cluster-GRFNVC_FLD ). But the fields like status and version may not be added , as the value of the field-"Status" gets changed based on the policy workflow  and  the field-"Version"changes as per the modifications that you do in the policy.

regards,

Rajeshwari