cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Collaborator groups email Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our project we are maintaing some of the groups as default collaborators with custom roles at the document security template level.

These groups getting added to MA while the creation.

I just want to know that whether groups added to the collaborator collection will get the mails or not on saving the MA and where to maintain the email trigger event to the group users.

Please reply back...

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

If the group is added to the document via document security template, the default behavior is to send email notifications when the group is added as a collaborator on the MA. If you do not want emails to be sent it can be configured on the document security template, by selecting the “Do Not Send Collaborator Alerts or Notices” checkbox.

Hope this helps.

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your reply,

i have one more query,we used to maintain the Collaborator on (NEW COLLABORATOR) Tab at the Document security template and these are added as default .In this we have selected the DO NOT SEND ALERTS or Notices to the collaborators.

On Collaborator Role definition we have set different roles and at the role level we hvn't selected the DO NOT SEND ALERTS at that level.

In this situation will the collaborator get the email notification??

How this thing works and is it that it takes the Document security templates settings prior to the collaborator role??

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Out of the box Do Not Send Collaborator Alerts or Notices will be turned off on the Collaborator Role Definition. I would leave it as it is and control the notifications from the Document Security Templates. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikram

Answers (0)