cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different pricing date at item level in invoice correction request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing invoice split issue for invoice correction request where both credit and debit line items have different pricing date. Due to this different exchange rates are being picked up which then splitting the invoice. To resolve this i want to make pricing date same for both the line items. Credit item has pricing date of original customer invoice with reference to which the invoice correction request is generated. Debit item has pricing date of creation date of invoice correction request which is wrong and i want to change this to pricing date of original customer invoice . Please let me know how can i achieve this with standard customization.

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to vov8, at your your invoice correction request document type , here you check the tab

requested delivery date/pricing date/purchase order date , here field Prop.f.pricing date      check the based on your requirement , like nil or a,b,c

after you will check then it will same pricing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...is there any setting at item level as already for credit item its taking correct date. Here header pricing date has to be copied to all the line items.

Thanks !

Sandeep.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

item level, their no settings, that header level date will copied only

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sandeep pl explaint your question a little bit more