Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only Constant values gets populated in the target

former_member556412
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a strange problem.

When i am executing my mapping locally, i can see proper values are populated at the traget. But during run time its not the same.

in SXMB_MONI when i check i can only see the constant values that are mapped are populated.

My Scenario is file to Idoc.

Request some pointers in this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Br,

Bhanu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Do you use XML file on the sender side? If so, most probably you have some namespaces mismatch, which is why PI has empty source queues in the mapping. You can verify that by putting your source file into the mapping test, instead of typing some values in the mapping test tab manually.

Regards,

Greg

former_member556412
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am using a FCC for a csv file, the XML is generated properly, and i could also test it sucessfully in ESR, but the issue is only during the run time.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

As Greg suggested there are couple of things you can check:

1. source payload namespace.
  2. XML tage in the source payload (like ns0 or p1)
  3. Source message interface might not pointing to same structure of Message mapping.

This are the possible cases where you did not get the source date in target after transformation.

Regarda,

Harish

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like a cache issue.

check if your cache is updated properly.

Also, is it for all the IDoc fields you get a constant? or only few fields under EDI_DC40?

former_member556412
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The cache is updated properly.

All the fileds that are mapped with constats are populated.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nanduri,

Please use mapwithdefault function for having a default value for each of the fields which is not getting populated.  Then run the scenario.

Lets see if you get some values this time or not. If you get values this means there was a problem with source data . If you do not get any values this time then ask BASIS team to look in the issue.

There might be problems with java stack.

Regards

Anupam

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

This may happen if there is an issue with payload. Please use payload from SXMB_MONI to test your operation map. If you still have issues, you can post the successful and unsuccessful payload in the forum.