cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for PO's created in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario in which, Purchase Order gets created automatically in background whenever a Shopping Cart is approved.

I have to write an enhancement to select the Transaction Type for this Purchase Order, which is created automatically and in background.

I tried BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI but the same is not getting called for POs created automatically in background.

It works for POs created in dialog mode by the user.

Is there any other BADI that I can use to change the POs which are created automatically in background.

Thanks,

Sameer Tapre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The DOC_CHANGE_BADI should be called, even in background mode.

If you already can decide what transaction type it should be when the shopping cart is saved, set the field BE_DOC_TYPE in the shopping cart (in the doc_change_badi for SC). This should take care of the creation of the PO with the wanted transaction type.

Regards,

Robin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have classic scenario use BAdi: BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW.

& If extended classic scenario use BAdi: BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

To add to Vinay's point, if you want the debugger to open up, you will need to set a breakpoint in the above mentioned badi as RFCUSERBBP ( dialog user)

or use the FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER to transfer the SC to ECC  and place a breakpoint in the BBP_CREATE_BE_OUT_PO_NEW using your id.

Regards,

Naveen