cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-FX Contract Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GURUS,

Is there a way to disable all the contract type in RE-FX that is not necessary. Because when i create a contract, it will allow me to choose all the contract type, but i wanted only to show the contract types that we will usually used.

Hope you can help me on this SAP Gurus,

Many thanks,

Migs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Migs,

I guess it is in many ways too dangerous just to delete contract types in customizing.

I don't know which business case exactly you have, but with a latest support package from SAP you will be able to define the contract type as obsolete. I guess this is exactly what you are looking for: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1697218.

Regards,

Siarhei

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Siarhei's answer is correct:

F1 help for the field CUEXCLUDEASSIGN:

No New Creation or Assignment

Indicator is set ('X')

The related entry is no longer available to be created or newly assigned within the transactions for master data maintenance. Already existing assignments are not influenced by this indicator.

Indicator is not set (' ')

There are no restrictions on creating new entries or making new assignments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mr .Bowen,

I'm sorry i don't really get what you mean, Is it in the customizing? i just want to hide all the contract types that are not needed in creating our contract.

Many Thanks,

Migs

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Migs,

Pls check the screen below, tick the flag Obsolote will hide the contract type:

Regards, Bowen

IMG:

Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)

Contract

Contract Type

Define Contract Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Bowen,

I see, we have a different screen, because i don't have that column in my customizing, It is the SAP note package that Siarhei given to me. If that's the case we just need to download the package then or any other option to let it be shown.

Thanks,

Migs

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Migs,

I think you need to implement the SAP note which  Siarhei given to you. Or upgrade to the support package. Then the colume will be display and you can customizing it.

Regards,

Bowen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to customizing.  transaction recacust -> contract -> contract type -> define contract type

Here you can delete the types that are not needed.

Please check table vicncn that the types you are about to delete are really not needed.

Check customizing beforehand to ensure consistency. Its possible that you need to change more tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ute-Marion Kupke,

I already consider the deletion, but it would be my last resort because other contract type is a standard SAP. I just want to hide it from the user when creating a contract. What they just need to see is the contract type that we have customized. I wanted to know if any configuration or other step to do other than deletion for me to hide the other contract types.

Many Thanks,

Migs