cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Organization structure replication - general clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Every One

Could any of you please tell me, while distributing HR Org structure from HR to SRM, there is a need to create a outbound distribution model interface from  HR to SRM. My question here is , from SRM to MM outbound distribution model interface is required for the message type HRMD_ABA. Is there any data transfer is required from SRM to MM once replication has been done, and is there any need to set up distribution model.

Please reply.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

There will not be any data transfer between SRM to ECC for any org.structure changes within SRM once your replication is over.

Since SRM is receiving end you need to create ALE distribution in ECC and distribute that to SRM since it is the receiving system.

Which is same as standard ALE distribution for GR and IV (where SRM is the triggering point and ECC is receiving end).

Hope this is clear.... also look at the notes 312090 & 550055 for more information about the HR replication process...

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krish

I got your point. But in my client system i got to see distribution model exits between ECC to SRM and vice versa. That's the reason i asked this question.

Second, i have one more query, how to assign multiple users to position. And in position i want to mark users as certain percentage of the position.

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ALE Distribution Model has to be create

Please read the following

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3149748

Regards

Trinath