Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use SCC9 to copy single table

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I want to use the Expert functions in SCC9 in order to copy 1 or 2 single tables from one system to another. But which profile should i use to optain this?

Could anyone explain or guide me to a place where i can read about using the "Copy individually" option?

Regards

Jakob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you just want to transport a couple of tables why dont you simply create a customizing request on the transport organizer (SE10) and select R3TR TABU object and add your table(s) to it.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I m using your method to copy VBAK table from PRD to QAS

Doing following activities

Going to SE10 Creating Transport Request Adding R3TR TABU and VBAK then there is function column (Object for Key) so enter Client number 100 and then save but when I go to TR no data attached to this TR

Therefore When I release TR and copied DATA and COFILE into QAS and import the same so in QAS no data reflect

Please help to guide me in briefly

Regards,

Santosh

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Please use 100* as the key... If you are using 100 (without *) the system will export the entry from VBAK with the key SPACE (and of course there is no sales orders with number=SPACE....)

* will take all content from VBAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks it's resolved after entering * and then release and Import into QAS

Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

A Silly question 🙂 I also would like to know why you specifically mentioned it is a customizing request.

The tables can be client independent as well. In this case , it can be a workbench request as well , isn't it?

We can also use transport of copies for this , isn't it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition advisable to check table type also....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any reason why you want to use SCC9 only to copy single table.

Various methods are available like Transport Request or copying through SAP TDMS.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Pragyesh Parekh

周建华
Participant
0 Kudos

copy single table from prd to qas .Are you solved it? I want copy table from PRD to QAS. But get dump,because have more data.

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jianhua

In my case i wanted to transport some Customer table data from one system to another - that is why i wanted to use client copy function.

The solution was use of Transport requests...

周建华
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks,I solved.