cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record updated by another user (Message 10006)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Some of our resources give the error listed in message header, when we try to use them. When I try to disable the resource I get this error:

Database inconsistency: "Wrong number of active records (2). New Handle is ResourceTimeLogBO:EEEL1,ResourceBO:EEEL1,360-00220111018.124339.906" (Message 10007)

Checking from web interface I do not see any active SFCs in the resource. How to find the errors from DB and correct them?

Br,

Jennsen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hannes,

The problem is within RESOURCE_TIME_LOG table.

There are 2 consecutive records where RESOURCE_STATE = P, I guess. Or similar situation. Though the statuses are expected to change each other.

And you will be likely to have to adjust the times recorded for those rows.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I took the easy way. I deleted the records.

1st I found the active records with:

SELECT     HANDLE, CHANGE_STAMP, SITE, RESOURCE_BO, STRT, START_DATE_TIME, END_DATE_TIME, ACTIVE, RESOURCE_STATE,

RESOURCE_STATUS_BO, ACTIVITY_BO, ELAPSED_TIME, CREATED_DATE_TIME, MODIFIED_DATE_TIME, PARTITION_DATE

FROM         RESOURCE_TIME_LOG

WHERE     (RESOURCE_BO = 'ResourceBO:EEEL1,SMA_L2') AND (ACTIVE = 'TRUE')

then located the SFC record in question from RESOURCE_TIME_MEMBER using the HANDLE:

SELECT     HANDLE, CHANGE_STAMP, RESOURCE_TIME_LOG_BO, USER_BO, SFC_BO, OPERATION_BO, ITEM_BO, ROUTER_BO, START_DATE_TIME,

END_DATE_TIME, STEP_ID, QTY, SHOP_ORDER_BO, BOM_BO, ODS_EFF_DATE_TIME, PARTITION_DATE

FROM         RESOURCE_TIME_MEMBER

WHERE     (RESOURCE_TIME_LOG_BO = 'ResourceTimeLogBO:EEEL1,ResourceBO:EEEL1,SMA_L220120717.125727.454')

deleted that and then the records from log. In one case there was one problematic SFC with P and I record but no end date and second case had two different SFCs with P records and no I record.

Just for curiosity, what is the meaning of RESOURCE_STATE (P and I)? I see that P has the SFC link in member table but I not.

Br,

Jennsen

0 Kudos

Productive and Idle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Makes sense. Thanks for the info.

Jennsen

Answers (0)