cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i comes across a strange situation , one of the user is having sap_all, he want to change the particular sales order using va02 txn, but he unable to open in editable mode, but the other user having the same sap_all can open it in editable mode, even i assigned all the roles from that user, still he is unable to open , kindly help in this situation.

thanks in advance.

Regards

BK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member226983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to check/compare users parameters when roles assigned are realy the same.

Reg.

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the early response, i have already copied all the roles from that user

former_member215345
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In SU01 under "Parameters"  tab check whether all values are same for both the users. If not copy and assign all values.

Regards,

Jayadeep

former_member226983
Participant
0 Kudos

And did it solve your problem? As I mention first there can be restriction in user parameters too.

Reg.

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok i am doing this , i will revert back to you with in few minutes

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked the parameters values in txn su01, its same.

former_member226983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to compare users authorizations in SUIM ( Comparisons - by users ) if you didn't it not yet.

former_member215345
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check with your functional consultant regarding same, execute /$sync in sap gui welcome to clear all user buffers in application server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jaydeep,

even i visited the user who can edit the sales order, even i have checked with others sales order as well, functional consultants also checking this issue..from my side i have given all the authorization of that particular user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i compared the user as u mentioned, there are 7 authorization objects that is having the different values, can u tell me what to do the next?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hope fully it may resolve the issue.

former_member215345
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It will not help you as you had given SAP_ALL already, this seems to be buffer issue only/functional settings.

former_member226983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

so it seems realy regarding to buffer. Try /$sync and log out-log in.

SUIM and user comparison told you all is the same?

Regards

Jan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all for the support, actually the issue is not with the authorization ,the sale order change is hard coded for the particular user, only the particular user can change it, as i  have consulted the senior abap consultant for this issue.

once again thanks a ton..

Regards

Bishwanath

former_member226983
Participant
0 Kudos

Wow ... ok.

Regards

Jan