cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTXP doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the below screen.Here for JMOD,JECS,JA1X are open to enter the values and remaining all are grey out. I would like to know on which basis system will allow to enter the Tax.Percent.Rate here. I have checked the condition categories of all these are TAXES,access sequence too but not clear on this. Need inputs on this please to achieve this.

Regards,

JOHN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would like to know on which basis system will allow to enter the Tax.Percent

I hope, your query is how the lines are deactivated against certain condition type.  If my understanding is correct, please note once you execute FTXP either in creation mode or change mode, all fields would be in editable mode only.

But for some reason, in change mode, if Business decides to grey out those condition types which are blank, you just click "Deactivate line" and save.  Now check how it looks.

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi

You told wrong, my post is all tested after i will give the replay,

can you check this , now i create the new tax code , here some condition types only it will editable, because at the TAXINJ procedure level , those condition types are not activate any thing like , manual , mandatory , static  .

what the condition types activated any one there  , those condition type only it will gray out ,

one thing you told the deactivate  line, this deactivate line means what are the condition type value you maintain that particular condition types you deactivate, not all conditions .

please check below screen

above screen i  will try to deactivate he JIN6 condition type , but thorough the error message ,

it means empty values not deactivated,

only value maintain condition types only deactivate , like above JECS is 2% maintain, i deactivate this condition type value ,system allow , check below screen

check both screen , i think its clear ,

so told wrong ,

and another thing , when you create the new tax code on that time , based on TAXINJ system sows condition types editable or gray mode  ,

check below screen

check both screen some condition types comes editable , some condition types comes gray mode ,

now you will check the TAXINJ procedure '

here some condition check  statics, ( here check  any thing mandatory ,Manual ) , those condition types only it will gray out , do not check any thing those condition condition type it will come editable.

check this

please check , then give your responce

regards
sankar

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

JMOD, JECS, JAIX, gray out in FTXP level, it means this condition types maintain the condition records, that why system to show gray out , normally what are the condition types maintain the condition records that conditions types it will show gray mode only ,

check the FV12 , FV13 , here those condition types records

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja thanks for your reply.

Am not clear with your answer. Please explain with examples,screenshots if possible.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check below screen one by one

create the new tax code 12 here those condition types value it will nil after i maintain the condition records , at FV11 , condition types JMOD,JECS,JA1X, After it will come values

after maintain the condition records then it will comes here comes values

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bojja.

Whatever you are said is correct. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry bojja,

What i have observed is for few condition types there is no access sequence by which we cant create condition records.For them also values are open in ftxp. Ex:JIN6 Local sales tax

Please suggest on dis

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check OBYZ , Here click on condition type here check JMOD , JECS,JA1X , here access sequence its assign,

because that you maintain based on TAXINJ so you check the condition tax condition types , at OBYZ Level ,

next J1N6 , you check the OBYZ at tax procedure TAXINJ , check the JMOD , JECS, JA1X , These condition types are activate are STATISTICAL , so at FTXP LEVEL show gray mode,

but J1N6 is not activated any thing , so system will allow the entries in  FTXP level,

i think its clear , any droughts give me repaly

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JMOD, JECS, JAIX, gray out in FTXP level, it means this condition types maintain the condition records, that why system to show gray out ,

Bojja -  Please dont mislead and give wrong information.   What you have indicated above is wrong.  The standard feature is that if you maintain any value in FTXP, the same will get updated in FV12 automatically and vice-versa.  It is not that, you should maintain in FV11 only.

G. Lakshmipathi