cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STATUS 51 APPLICATION DOCUMENT ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

Iam sending the data from PI system to the ECC system the data has been sent successfully from the PI system but it is not getting posted to the ECC system and throghing an error as "STATUS 51 APPLICATION DOCUMENT CANNOT BE POSTED".can any one please help me to solve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This status means that there was an application error while processing the IDoc. You have to dig to more details to solve it. Any IDoc monitor in the receiver ECC will show you more details, for instance in we02 you can see it at the bottom of the window (the "T100 Text" box):

Check the error details to see if you can solve the error yourself, and get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi 

I just checked it in the TCODE WE02 as you mentioned i can see the the "T100 Text" box):

But in that box it is showing as No T100 message exists.Can you please give any detailed description on this issue to solve it.

REGARDS

PRAKASH

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Data for some manditory fields is missing to create Idoc in ECC go to data records in we02 check whether you get all the required data.

Regards

Praveen Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

u need to open the status Status Records and all the nodes with 51 to find the real cause of the issue