cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong CCR(/sapapo/cif_deltareport3) results for purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have a problem with CCR report /sapapo/cif_deltareport3 for purchase orders.

After executing the report when load the saved results we are getting orders with error code 181(Schedule line does not exist in APO) as missing in APO.

Tried to push these orders to APO. Even after iteration the orders with error still exists.

I checked the orders with 181 errors. They are already existing in APO which means there is no inconsistency between APO and R3 for these orders.

When I try to run CCR for single materials with 181 errors its not showing any inconsistency.

I found a note # 1379288 which is similar to our problem. But this note is already implemented in our system.

Please suggest any solution or relevant SAP notes for this problem.

Thank you!

Regards

Jith James

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Execute Program   /SAPAPO/POCORRECT for all these inconsistency..

Please have a look on OSS note 1387669 for missing in APO 181 in between you should  raise to SAP  too.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh

Thanks for reply.

Is there any side effects for the report /SAPAPO/POCORRECT. i am afraid to use the report in production.It may affect our other POs as well.

We upgraded our system from SAP 7.0 stack 7 to  SAP 7.01  stack 5 earlier this year.

At that time we had a similar problem for all CCR variants(stocks,PO,production orders,sales orders ets).CCR was showing some orders as inconsistent but there were no inconsistency actually.

Then we installed OSS note # 1644683 and it resolved the problem.

Do you have any idea whether this note has any side effect?

Thank you.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

There are no side effects for the report /SAPAPO/POCORRECT first try with Lookup Info and in next run use Remove Inconsitency.

You should raise to SAP, yet I have not used OSS note 1644683.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh

Tried report /sapapo/pocorrect.

Unfortunately it didn't suggest any inconsistency.

regards

Jith James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh

We raised OSS message to SAP .

SAP suggested to implement notes # 1578455,1675351 and 1607155 which resolved issue.

Thank you.

Regards

Jith James

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same problem and solved it applying notes 1850526 and 1578455.