cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t code for multiple availabilty check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

please I need t-code to run multiple transaction or selection for availabilty overview,co09 is not for single transaction?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need transaction code to check material availabilty in multiple plants at the same time.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not possible in the standard ECC system. You need to use APO (gATP) to check for availability across plants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Noel,

Thank you so much.

Please how do I use APO(gAtp)

Regards,

Kunle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

APO is separate solution package from SAP as SAP APO (Advanced Planning and Operations) SAP ERP. It will cost you more like another SAP ERP package implementations. it requires separate server also.

Better I would suggest you to implement the User exit of Availability check for multiple plants  RV03VFZZ     

This User exit provides an option to you to change the plant in sales order from default so by changing you can identify which plant has confirmed qty automatically will get confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adekunle,

Your question is not clear.

Will you please mention your issue with bit more details and if possible with example.

So experts on forum can help you out quickly.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need transaction code to check material avaliablity in multiple plants. My job requires checking 23 materials in 8 plants 5 times in a day. Each check takes 30mins and it consumes my working time. I want to save more time and get the check done at same timeby uploading multiple materials and multiple plant and get same result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adekunle,

I suggest that you have your developers write a report that meets your requirements.

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adekunle,

Thanks for explaining the requirement.

Need to understand your process here.

Why you need to check Material availability manually?

Avaialability check is automated process and as per your configuration the same will work.

I understood your point that CO09 does not fulfill your requirement and as suggested by DB you may have to go for customized report but still this requirement I could not understood that as an User why you may need this.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra,

Thanks for your prompt responses.

Iam a Sales office manager and part of my responsiblities is creation of sales order.

Before I create sales order I have to run  availabilty overview report to know which material is avaialble, the cumm ATP quantity and plant.

We operates 8 plants and 23 Materials.

Using Co09 takes a lot of my time because i have to check for each material in all the plants one after the order.

I need a report where I can run multiple material and mulitple plant.

Thanks.

kunle.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"We operates 8 plants and 23 Materials.

Using Co09 takes a lot of my time because i have to check for each material in all the plants one after the order.

I need a report where I can run multiple material and mulitple plant."

A report of this kind would be huge and contain such an extensive amount of data that it would be difficult for it to be displayed effeciently on a screen. Using CO09 individually would seem like a better solution to me.

There is definitely no report of this kind in the standard ECC system. You need to get your ABAP development team to develop a custom report if you need a report of this kind.