cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem printing ADS

0 Kudos

Hi everybody, I'm facing printing problems using ADS. The scenario I have is:

SAP ERP ECC6 AS + Solman AS with Portal Netweaver WEB AS

What we do were, use the SFP in SAP ERP ECC6 AS to print the forms in connection with the Solman Portal. We get ready all the parameterizations that have been mentioned in all the SAP notes concerning ADS.

We need to print Adobe form from transactions SFP, We have defined a printer of type PDF1 and we tried printing with this and the returning error was the next:

Excepción       FORMATTING_ERROR                                                      

ID mensaje:          FPRUNX                     Nº mensaje:               001         

Mensaje:                                                                              

Servicios documentos Adobe: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing d (200101)

Can anyone help us?

Thanks a lot,

Yours truly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try to install as many Libraries as possible.

I have used the note and after installation of some of the libraries ADS is working fine.

You can install both 64 & 32 bit libraries unless systems give message that can not install.

Regards

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem that i've had was that i tried to install packages that were newer than the recommended ones. If you use exactly the version for i686 that you already have in x86-64 then it works with YUM without any switches.

The installation of the x11-libs solved my problem.

best regards

Ino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please check Note 1633459 - Required RPM package for ADS on RHEL 6 and Oracle Linux 6 for above issue.

Regards

Bhupesh Akkineni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i face the same problem and also found the note 1633459. But is this the way SAP wants it to be done ? Really - some libraries are 32bit, and you get problems installing them because equivalent libs for x64 are already installed on your System. From a perspective of a Linux-Admin this is not a good solution.

Does somebody know which Netweaver-Release fits best on a RHEL6 from the ADS-Perspective ? Would it make sense to use NW 7.4 ? Or go back to NW 7.0 ?

best regards

Ino Kölling

0 Kudos

Ranjith Kumar Dharmaraj, We have done all the steps mentioned there...

The strange thing that I can't understand is the following situation:

If I go through SFP and execute the FP_TEST_00 form for langu DE and country DE, I can print the form without receiving any error messages. The spool order is generated correctly.

Why is this for? do you know why? maybe it helps to locate the error...

Even I tried to copy the FP_TEST_00 to another 'Z' form and tested to print it in my own language and DE language but it has no sense, I still receiving the same error message...

Why?

Thanks A LOT.

0 Kudos

Hi everybody, thanks, all of your answers were helpful.

Now i'm getting the error message:

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accesing d(200101)

If I use the REPORT Through SE38: FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE

ticking the flag: "With destination service"

I get this error:

SYSTEM ERROR : com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing data from Destination: dest:FP_ICF_DATA_DE1//sap/bc/fp/form/layout/FP_FORM_SECURITY_TEST.XDP?fp-language=DE; [Error Log file "2012.08.01.160134NROMANELLO.pdf" written to /usr/sap/SLM/SYS/glob

What do you suggest?

Your help will be very appreciate,

Yours truly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nahuel,

Have you completed all the confguration steps in solman portal? Please follow all the steps which is mentioned in the link http://www.scribd.com/doc/14246206/ADS-Configuration-Guide.

Regards,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nahuel,

Please refer the document mentioned in below links.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14246206/ADS-Configuration-Guide

Regards,

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nahuel,

You should revisit Note 944221 - Troubleshooting if problems occur in forms processing and follow the steps mentioned.

This will definitely resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member214873
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear nahuel

check this steps before going SFP transaction

1. ADS RFC is connect test sucessfully (should return 200 ok code from http.)

2. create the destination(FP_ICF_DATA_SID)  in visual admin

3. install the adobe live cycle designer latest version

4, check ADS_AGENT, ADSuser authorizations

then it will work fine