cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit check and incomplete orders

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to exclude incomplete orders - for example orders with problems with EDI1 price - from the credit control process ... I mean: if an order is incomplete, I don't want that the system check the credit limits , dunning flags, and so on.. Only if the order is complete the credit controls must be done.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can enable this by means of a routine (if your credit case is automatic credit check).

Go to VOFM, create a requirement for credit check stating that the SYSUBRC = 0 only if the sales document is complete (VBUK-UVALS = C).

Now assign this routine in the field "No Credit Check" in the tcode OVA8 for the relevant credit control area.

Try the above solution

Hope it is helpful

Regards

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to do it without developing routine.  I would like to do it in a standard way. More specifically. I receive orders by edi, if they are incomplete due to price discrepancy (net price vs edi1 ) i would like they be incomplete (and I am able to do it) and I want than they will not be checked for the credit limit. .... In fact, the order price will be probably change by the customer serivce SAP user and so the credit check must be done after this process...

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

as far as i know it is not possible in standard.

write a new routine or new custom transaction to achieve that.

regards,