cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Messages in Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can anyone please guide me on how I can delete (or archive) service messaages in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SPS04.

Everything I've come across till now describes how we should 'complete' the messages and flag the messages for deletion using transactions DNOTIFWL and CRM_DNO_MONITOR. However, in Solution Manager 7.1 the messages are associated with a different object and therefore they do not appear in these transactions.

So how can I 'complete' them (we can currently 'confirm' them in the Web UI) and mark them for deletion in Solution Manager 7.1. And is the rest of the process the same; i.e. running the report which performs the deletion and the following CRM reports?

Appreciating your input.

Best Regards,

Motaz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Try SARA Tcode

Set Archiving Object CRM_INCDNT

And then go through actions step by step: Preproc, write, delete by maintaining variants and so on.

Probably the archiving process, requires specific settings, such as the definition of logical files, logical files bound to the physical, etc. For this make Customizing (customizing button in SARA -Shift+F1)

Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

Thank You for your prompt reply. I heard about T-Code SARA but I assumed we have to find an alternative for transactions DNOTIFWL and CRM_DNO_MONITOR first.

However, if this is not the case, can you guide me to where I can find help on how to use T-Code SARA?

Best Regards,

Motaz

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this sap note Note 546685 - Archiving in Solution Manager (operation)

it gives all the scenario, options, it is applicable for 7.1 sp5

Thanks

Jansi

Answers (0)