cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get default values in business process monitoring setup

0 Kudos

hoping you can assist

I am following the blog attached to set up the monitoring object "material master / material ledger" in business process monitroing , but I am in need of some help where to start  when I run into the problem of pressing F4   and needing to select a variant in the detailed information tab as I have no selection to choose.  If I click on the button "get default values " in the counter , my message is " Function to retrieve default values is not implemented. 

Could you perhaps give indication how I can implement these default values ?

Many Thanks

http://scn.sap.com/people/community.user/blog/2008/06/19/new-business-process-monitoring-functionali...New Business Process Monitoring Functionalities in SAP Solution Manager - functionalities For Incons...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jolanta_gniadek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to create a variant for report SAPRCKMU in your ERP system (for example via SE38) and then you will be able to select it from the help list. This monitor will check if the program with a defined variant was running in the system and what is its result, so you might need to also schedule this report to run with some frequency. The default selection value does not exist for this monitor, as the variant naming is completely up to you.

Best regards,

Jolanta

0 Kudos

Helpfull answer , Thanks a million

Answers (0)