cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Management reporting - No data

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I have done the BI setup for the solution manager 7.1 . But the report on incidents (service desk reports) is showing "No applicable data"

i checked all the settings and all are done and correct.

what are the datasources used for incidents and how data is loaded in to DSO like 0SPRDAT2 in BI as i see no transformation and no dtp for these?

What are the extractors used in solman for service desk reporting?

Is there any settings to be done in solman for the extractors?

How do extractors extract data and update to BI?

Appreciate your help as this is very critical issue.

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandhya,

I am facing similar issue in solution manager 7.1 SP 10. unable to load data in DSO 0SPRLDATA, 0SPR_BP. How you resolved your issue? Can you share please

Bilal

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if the extraction framework job "EFWK Resource Manager", that is responsible for loading

the data into BI, run in correct client.

Check out:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm70ehp1_sp26/helpdata/en/a6/409656e03e47fcbeb29faf90c7b31a/frameset.htm

SAP Central note 1421507 for incident reporting.

Regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The job is running and it is getting completed successfully but when i see the job log it is showing processed worklist items as 0 / 0 in 0 worklist passes.

I checked the sap notes and all the notes are applied.

Can you please let me know what are the standard datasources used for service desk reporting and why there is no transformation and dtp in BI for the standard cubes and DSO like 0SPRLDATA, 0SPR_CAT etc?

Then how the data will be tranfered if there is no transformation and DTP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help please..............

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think firstly, make sure you fulfil the standard prerequisites for the smooth running of Incident Management Reporting, which  are:

• The Service Desk transaction types are defined and classified. Refer to the central note for Incident Management (Note 1421507)  for more information about this. If no Service Desk-relevant transaction types exist, no messages are extracted for reporting.
  • The status profiles of the relevant transaction types must also be maintained in English. The central note for Incident Management (SAP Note 1421507) also contains information about this.  If this is not the case, status "Not Assigned" or the technical key is issued for the corresponding messages in reporting.
  • A business partner is assigned to each customer number.
  • Calling hours and the related time zone must be maintained for  each business partner that occurs as a sold-to party. If this is  not the case, the duration is empty for the corresponding
      messages.  In transaction BP "Maintain Business Partner", you can check  whether the calling hours are maintained. Find the required  business partner and check the values on the "Control" tab page.  If no hours are maintained here, no duration can be determined in
      reporting either.
  • The authorizations are set correctly. SAP Note 1421507 describes which roles are required for Incident Management Reporting.

Once you fulfilled these pre-requisites, then be aware of tool like Report AICCMSBI_SUPPORT_TOOL, of which you can use this report to get an overview of the current extractor runs, their status values, and some other settings. SAP Note 1400814

contains more detailed information about this report.

Normally, if no data is available or only old data is available in reporting, then it could be problem in the extraction. Do check if there is entry in the table E2E_RESOURCES missing or the extraction user (SMD_RFC) has insufficient authorizations. Use report AICCMSBI_SUPPORT_TOOL for the analysis.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vincent...........

All the above prerequisites are fulfilled. I also tried to run the report 'AICCMSBI_SUPPORT_TOOL' but it is showing no data.

Is there any standard table where messages are stored or standard datasource for the extraction of messages?

Because though all the settings are done there is no data at BI end and in the report.

Could you please hekp with datasource or infosource name used for incident management reporting?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

Did you solve the issue?

I'm facing the same in our system (7.1 SP7).

BR,

Magnus