cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Org. rule report

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created 2 roles for Tcode MIGO with plant values 1000 and 2000 for object M_MSEG_WWA.I have created 2 functions(and Risk) for conflicting Movement types in both these roles. The Action and permission report are giving Risk, as required.

Now, i have introduced Org.Rule for Plant. The Configuration for this Rule is only 1 value i.e WERKS      1000.

Now, when i run RA, with option 'Consider Org. Rule', the Risk is still appearing. This should not appear, as both roles have different plant values.

What I am looking for is, 2 roles should give Risk ONLY when they have same plant value. But, in above case 2 roles have different plant values.Please let me know, how to resolve this

I have already been through GRC 5.3(“Organizational Rules and Organizational Level Reporting”) How-to-guide on scn.sap.com, but did not help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you upload screen shots of what you are trying to accomplish?  Inlcude the functions / Risks affected by the Org rule, as well as the org rule itself.  These can get tricky when you are trying to implement organizational rules.  I would have expected to see another transaction with the org level of plant in your description, but that seems to be missing.

Thanks

Kevin Tucholke

Sr Consultant - Access Control

SAP America

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fucntion Definition: 2 functions Z111 and Z222 are shown below. Both contain only 1 t-code MIGO. I have given 2 different movement types through M_MSEG_WWA to the 2 functions.(the 2 roles also contain these movement types).

Z111

Z222

I want a RISK, if both the roles contain the same plant 1000. Now, i have given 2 different plant values 1000 and 2000 to the 2 roles. So, the risk should NOT appear in Org. rule analysis.But the Risk is appearing for me. Below is the Org. Rule

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

2 things that I would check based upon your screenshots:

1.  In Z111 you are using M_MSEG_WWA as the plant object and in Z222 you are using M_MRES_WWA, is that what you intended?

2.  When choosing PLANT, make sure you are picking the one at the BOTTOM of the dropdown.  There are 2, one is CSWRK and one is WERKS, but both say "Plant" in the dropdown list.  I believe that the Org Levels are alphabetical by Object ID so the PLANT that is at the bottom of the list should be WERKS.  You can check this by viewing the Change log.

Let me know if that helps before I do further testing.

Thanks.

Kevin Tucholke