cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification in Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I included purchase requisitions to availability check from customising. But also i would like to exclude the ones which are not released yet.

In standard SAP, all purchase requisitions are included in availability check. I can see them in CO09.

Is it possible to exclude purchase requisitions which are still waiting to be released ? Which user exit can i use for that ?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure about this suggestion, but can you try adding value X in the field Incl.rel.order reqs in OVZ9 and test? It looks this applies more to the release requisitions pertaining to stock transport orders.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

I am also looking for a way to include confirmed PurRequisitions in SoC in a gATP environment. Are we saying it is possible using user exit? pl elaborate.Thanks in advance

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no knowledge in gATP. But based on the code I posted above I dont think this is possible in ECC.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont see a possibility to achieve this. The purchase reqs are selected from ATP_EBAN in FORM EBAN_DB_READ (LATP2FE0):

I saw at the end of this form, there is a BADI:

SELECT *
  INTO   TABLE lt_atpeban
  FROM   ATP_EBAN
  WHERE  MATNR =  ATPMAT-MATNR
  AND    WERKS =  ATPMAT-WERKS
  AND    LOEKZ =  SPACE
  AND    EBAKZ =  SPACE
  AND    BSAKZ =  BATYPN
  AND    PSTYP <> PSTYPS
  AND    SOBKZ IN R_SOBKZ.

The problem here is that FRGKZ (release indicator) is not part of the conditions that select purchase reqs. Furthermore, it is not part of the ATP_EBAN view from which the purchase reqs are selected throughout the form.

There is a call to a BADI at the end of the form which I though might be able to help. However, the usability for BADI_CHANGE_ATP_DATA states that it should only be used by SAP internally....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_001. This exit is called before ATP check

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think this exit will help as it is called before the ATP check. However, the scope of check settings are accessed during the ATP check.

The exit is called here:

FM AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER

* User-Exit before check

CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '001'

TABLES

T_ATPCSX = P_ATPCSX

T_ATPFIELDX = P_ATPFIELDX.

CALL FUNCTION 'AVAILABILITY_CHECK'

However, the scope of check settings are checked after this in form DATA_COLLECT_R3. P_T441VX is populated in this subroutine with the scope of check settings and the ATP check then proceeds to check availability accordingly. The following call stack reflects how DATA_COLLECT_R3 is reached:

SAPLATPC FORM DATA_COLLECT_R3

SAPLATPC FORM AVAILABILITY_CHECK_R3

SAPLATPC FUNCTION AVAILABILITY_CHECK

SAPLATPC FUNCTION AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER

You may need to modify the standard code [in FM STOCK_RECEIPT_ISSUE_READ] rather than use a user exit. You would need a very skilled ABAPer to start modifying this code though without ramifications...