cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing final value condition type in return without reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m creating return order without reference to lift back materials from market. I don’t want to create order on current prices. When I changes price date in header level it gives me error of missing final value condition type.  Kindly suggest if I have missed something.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition records are available to calculate final value. It is behaving weird when validity period of condition recorded is closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rabia,

At the same screen below Conditions Tab as mentioned in below screenshot Click on Analysis.

You will get below screen where click on Condition Type which is not being populated.

Then Click on individual accesses, if you have any one by one and capture the screenshot and paste it here.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintain prices for old validity period. Condition type for final value is not manual and calculated on the basis of retail price, discount and taxes.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The validity period of the condition record (in VK12 / 3) should "include" the pricing date put in the sales order.

E.g.

In VA02, sales order, pricing date = 10.07.2012

In VK12, condition record for condition type ZFIN, validity period 1.07.2012 to 29.12.2012

Former Member
0 Kudos

ZFIN get calculated automatic. it takes values of aother condition types to calculate final value or you can say it net value.

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rabia ,

Check in the analysis , and Check  to your pricing procedure

if you would give snap shot of pricing procedure it be have more clarity

Regards

Ramesh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your issue?

In the screenshot the value of condition type ZFIN is missing.

But you say that ZFIN value is being populated.

Please give screenshot of the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rabia,

Thanks for screenshot of the error.

Now can you please add one more screenshot of Pricing Analysis and Click on ZFIN condition Type.

And show the screenshot of Righ side comments.

That message will show us If any issue is there with Requirement or Dates or any other data element.

Waiting for the same.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don’t want to create order on current prices. 

1. If you donot want pricing in your RE order

and business NEVER wants pricing in RE orders, then in VOV8 sales document type, field Document pricing procedure make blank.

2. If some times with the RE sales document type pricing is applicable and some times not, then have item category: default and manual

In VOV7, Default item category, field pricing = X

Manual item category, field pricing = blank

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I changes price date in header level it gives me error

Have you maintained condition record for that date ??  I hope, you would not have and that is why, system is giving such an error.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rabia,

Need some more detail to analyze the issue.

Can you please take a Screen shot with Complete error details and mention exact Error message?

Do you have any Condition Type with name of Final Value?

Does there is condition records avaialable for all Mandatory Condition Types in Pricing Procedure on that Date which you are changing?

Regards,

Mahendra Jani