SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment lot receipt printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear gurus ..

currently we are facing the receipt print issue for mass FPCOPARA, for correspondence type 0043 multiple receipts. when we post receipt transaction from FPCJ it's picking the related the application form when we give a receipt print at FPCJ level.

but when we post payment lot FP05 it's not picking that collection amount from different BP, and in table DFKKZK it's posting collection amount at lot level here we are not able to finding the individual line items from payment lot level.

current requirement is we need to get receipt print even we receive from FP05 and FP25 and print has to pic at individual level..

can any one share their ideas on this one..

thanks

honey...

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please advise on your print process with transactions and any events you are using. how you are printing the payments from payments lots? transactions? etc... I would need the full picture to understand what you are doing before advising.

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try using FICA Event 242 to trigger a form to be created when posting individual payments via Payment Lot. The item level data will be available in structure I_DFKKZP.

I hope this helps. Check out the documentation for Event 242 via transaction FQEVENTS.

Regards,

Ivor M