cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wbs classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I've got a class (classification type 014) but i do not know ho to assign this class to a wbs-element to activate "Extras -> Classification" option in CJ20N.

- this information didn't help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miroslava,

In the project builder (CJ20N) the menu path Extras  -> classification -> classification  is always greyed out because this functionality does not exist (you also won't find this functionality in CJ02).

You can use the classification for WBS element only for the purpose of summarization.

Project system uses a reduced functionality of the class system, it's the summarization. They have class type 014, object type KKRAMERK, with exactly one class (SAP_KKR_CLASS). E.g. you are not able to assign other classes to a WBS element, because the allocation subscreen is not displayed. WBS elements get an extra key in classification (PRPS-OBJNR). Conversion exits and search helps in WBS input fields are matched to this concept.

From classification point of view it is possible to classify WBS elements, but from project system point of view it is not possible without modifications.

For further information, please read attached notes 313899 and 303348.

Regards

Amber

Answers (0)