Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO FIND THE LOG FILES RELATED TO SAP XI

former_member185856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want some information on finding the log files in SAP XI. When the XI picks the file from Source system and a series of process undergoes and finally delivered to the receiver system. I need the log files related to all process since the start of the scenario and untill the end of the scenario.

Thanks in Advance,

Sunil K Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sunil

check if u can find here /usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS<XX>/work

former_member185856
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kind and valuable reply,,,, but I want the log files which will be stored as .txt files... I mean, c when the files are processed in XI, a log file will be created in the database isnt'it, so I want to know exactly where the log files will be stored, Ya, I understand that log files can be viewed in Visual admn - Log viewer, I want to know where exaclty the log files are stored to give the exact details of processed data.

Thanks in advance!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

in XI, everything is a XML message.......so whatever happens in your scenario will be in form of some XML messgae........

So if you want to do message monitoring, then you can use transaction SXMB_MONI and see your messages........you can also open Runtime Workbench and do message monitoring here.........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/07/xi-why-dont-start-searching-for-all-errors-from-one-place - all about the trace n log files !!!!