cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have to deploy Identity services for IdM7.2 and GRC 10 integration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

We are in the process of implementation of IdM 7.2 and GRC 10 implementation. We have encountered the error when run the job Submit AC Request.

The error message on the job log is:

Exception from Add operation:javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 82 - (GRC User Access Request:82:Script execution failed)]; remaining name 'cn=TENUSE,ou=useraccessrequest,o=grc'

I have also noticed that document "SAP Netweaver Identity Management Identity Services Configuration Service" seems to need to deploy the identity services using template "identity Service 72.xml"

Could anyone confirm me it is the case?

Appreciate help

Best Regards

Harry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I just got confirmation from SAP that SAP identity service is required only in result call-back  service scenario.

For Polling scenario , the SAP identity service is not required.

Regards

Harry

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harry,

I'm assuming you've set up VDS?  That's where that XML file gets loaded.

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt

According to thedocuemtn" SAP NetWeaver Identity Management Compliance provisioning using SAP Business Object Access Control Configuration guide", I need to set up VDS to connect IdM 7.2 and GRC 10 using Template GRCAC10.0 Integration.xml .

However according to the another document "SAP netweaver Identity Management Identity Services Configuration guide", I also need to set up Identity Services on VDS using template identity Service 72.xml and deploy on Netweaver server

Do you think it is necessary to set up and deploy the identity service when I perform AC10 and IdM 7.2 Integration?

Appreciate your response.

Regards

Harry