cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase in VAT tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have raised invoices with a vat condition 12.5% from 01/01/2012 and duly supplied it to my customer. Now it is termed that, vat condition has been increased to 13.125% with effective from 01/01/2012.

1. I can't simply cancel my invoices, change the condition rate and invoice again as it has already moved to customer.

2. Raising a Debit memo for the difference will results in addition of Sales volume.

3. Passing the Vat differences through JV will affect the Sales Information report and Registers report.

Can you please help me on what should be done to pass the Vat differences. Hope I have explained my situation clearly, Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vijay N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can consider having a new pricing procedure where you consider PR00 as statistical and tax condition type as non statistical.  With this, have a document type in line with Invoice List by copying standard LR.   Assign the above pricing procedure to this.  Finally, have copy control in VTFF for the commercial billing document type and this new invoice list type.

Try to generate and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

you can do the 2,3 options and also conform the sales tax department  , and FI consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr. Lakshmipathy and Mr. Bojja,

Thats a fine idea. Will update once it is done. Thanks.

Regards,

Vijay N

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vijay

once your requirement is satisfied , can close the post