cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer posting Material to Material (MB1B 309 Movement type)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi looking for your valuable advice on "Transfer posting Material to Material"

Our Scenario is:

We are selling Scrap material

We got scrap from different Production lines A,B,C,D,E,F,G for eg. which have different UoM like PC,EA,M etc. Instead of selling seperately A,B,C,D,E,F,G.Currently we have created a seperate Material 'H' (with UoM KG. as it can be weight on weighing machine eaisly) to sell all materials.

once we weight all the A,B,C,D,E,F,G material, we upload the equal weight of quantity Through MB1C, 561 against Material H. and then sell.

But Now problem is only Material H get Zero stock, but All materials A,B,C,D,E,F,G remains in the stock.Eventualy we have to issue the stock throgh MIGO, Movt type 551 ( Withdrawal for scrapping from unrestricted-use stock ).

Is there any other way so we can transfer stock from One material to another with different Stock keeping Units. I tried with Alternate UoM, but its not working.

Even CMIR doesnot support for more than one material..

Please advise

Thanks

Sudip Sinha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am sorry , but i am not regular user of new version of SDN, so can you help me hot close the thread please.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two options are there:-

1)  If you click Correct Answer button against any suggestion given, automatically, the status would be changed to Answered or

2)  On top of your original thread, you can see Assumed Answered.  You can click this also

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sure, thanks for your valuable input.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you feel that your query is addressed, then please change the status to "Answered".

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. For reducing we are using 551, but for increasing the stock  we are using 202  Consumption for cost center from warehouse - reversal, is this correct ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its all depends on Business discretion who have to decide how their inventory / financial posting should be.  For example, you can upload stock either via 561 or even with 551 but each movement type behaves in a different way.  So check with Business, involve their Finance team and finally coordinate with your FI / MM consultants to address this requirement.  In short, there is no fixed thumb rule for this scenario.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally in such cases, to my knowledge, we can use 551 for reducing the stock and 521 for increasing the stock.  Take the help of your MM consultants.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, But that i know ,different UOM  not possible IN Sap. What is the solution then.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

stock trace fer one material to another material use 309 movement type , but here same UOM ,

different UOM  not possible IN Sap