Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically Display Checkbox based on selection of Radio button

former_member377111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement in WD in which based on the selection of radio button I need to display 3 checkboxes. Can I know how to can achieve this. This is my first object in WB and would appreciate help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Kartik2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Besty Thomas,

Here is what you can do. I hope you have used either radio button by index or radio button by key and you are able to find out which radio button is selected during run time.

Now group all your check boxes that you want to display or not display based on the selection of radio button. This can be done by binding the property 'visibility' of all the radio buttons to the same attribute of a context node. Now when you do not want them to be displayed you have to clear the visibility and set attribute to the node.

and when you want the check boxes to be displayed then you have to put the value 'X' for visibility and set the attribute of node.

The coding is to be done in the method 'WDDOMODIFYVIEW' of the view where the radio buttons are present, because this event gets triggered whenever any one of the radio buttons is selected.

I hope this helps you. Thank you.

Regards,

Kartik