appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have create Mvt 122 document,

J1IS posted

J1IV released

accounting document is generated.

Now we relized that excise amount are wrong so we cancelled it in J1IS but accounting document is not generated.

we chaecked in FBl3N there also not reversed entries found.

if we revered accounting document in FB08.

and trying create another posting for J1IS for same mat. document then  system shows Excise invoice cancelled but not reversed

please help.

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

This is standard behavior of system.

Go through the below SAP Note,

Note 1559435 - FAQ - Frequently asked question - Sales

In this note SAP clearly mentioned as below,

Q. Excise invoice cancellation in J1IS does not  cancel accounting or part 2.

A. Please use J1IH for part 2 and accounting reversal.

I checked this scenario in my system. In my system also, i am not getting accounting document when i cancel the excise invoice through J1IS. After cancellation of excise invoice through J1IS, status 'B - Canceled' is updated in the table J_1IEXCHDR and J_1IEXCDTL.

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Shailesh,

please elaborate in detail which option should i use for this posting in J1IH.

Ajay

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Do not calcel the invoice through J1IS.

Go to J1IH, click on 'Cancel exc inv' tab. Here in the 'Document Number' field, enter the 'Excise Invoice Number' which is to be cancelled. Enter 'Document Year' and 'Series Group' and press enter,

Now, click on 'Determine G/L account' tab and check the accounting entry. Save the document. System disaplys an 'Accounting Document' number and 'Part 2' serial number.

Check this accounting document, which will be exactly reverse of the J1IS invoice created accounting document. This means that, the net accounting effect is zero. Also check the invoice status in table J_1IEXCHDR and J_1IEXCDTL, you will find status 'R - Reversed' for the invoice.

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I tried for the same but below error is showing Excise modvat accounts not defined for CEIV transaction and  excise group

i checked all assignment is available there.

Please help

Ajay

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

When you cancel excise invoice through J1IH then CEIV transaction type is triggered. You have to configure the CEIV.

Go to, SPRO - Logistics General - Tax on Goods Movements - India - Account Determination - Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction

Here, configure the CEIV as below,

CEIV   Credit   MSUSP

CEIV   Debit    RG23BED

RG23ECS

RG23AT1

RG23AED

Save the settings and go to, 'Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction', here maintain the G/L accounts for the CEIV transaction type. Check again in J1IH.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajay,

can you please elaborate liitle bit of J1is posting.

like doc type used.

Regards

shiva