cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I1111-Item in Transfer Process(ECC Ehp4 and SRM 7.01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Need your suggestions to solve the below issue.We are implementing classic scenario with ECC(EHp4-activated) as backend

once the shopping cart is approved. Its not creating a PO(info record assigned in SC) in ECC system the status of the shopping cart will remain I1111          Item in Transfer Process

we have scheduled the job BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER which is working fine if i create a shopping cart for the material group which creates PR.

Number ranges for PO in ECC and SRM has performed properly maintained and assigned, also with the proper attribute assignment in org strcture as well.

we are using EC for PR creation and ECPO for PO creation in backend.

The details in bbp_pd looks fine as system is picking up the right document type and also the correct number range.

BE_OBJECT_ID is updated with the number 3000000040

i used the FM SPOOL_PO_CREATE with the shopping cart number and PO number as inpur parameters to check whether there is any error.system didnt turn up with an error.

But when ever i try to execute the clean_reqreq_up report,there is a dump generated in ECC ssytem. as below

The function module "B470_PO_GETDETAIL" is called,

but cannot be found in the library.

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "SAPMSSY1" had to be terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

could you please suggest do we need to have this FM in ECC as well?

Funny thing which i felt  is we have a client for ECC as 011 but the dumps shows with 000 client.

Regards

RBEI

Subhash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The function module is getting called from BBP_FUNCTION_MAP table for fetching the back end PO detail.

The function module is not available in ECC system. It was available there in earlier R/3 version.

Please try after chaning the function module to BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have the Business Function LOG_MM_P2PSE_1 activated in ECC 6 EhP 4?

/Manoj